Old December 13th 18, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Hoare[_2_]

Default LXNAV 8000 OAT Incorrect

At 21:00 13 December 2018, Deming Gray wrote:
Thanks Nick,

I have traced the wiring and do not see a damaged wire. This LX8000 and
V8=
were already installed in the aircraft when I purchased it. I didn't
know=
the probe connected to the vario, I'm reading OAT on the LX8000. I'm
stil=
l clueless as to why it is consistently off by 20 degrees F.

Deming

Deming, as someone suggested earlier I would email LX, they respond very
quickly and always seem keen to sort out their users problems.