Old January 25th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marco Leon

Default Strap-on headlamps and their ilk

On Jan 25, 1:20 pm, "Peter R." wrote:
I have had no problems going 2 or 3 hours with it. Over time I have
loosened
the band to a very loose setting since that relieves the pressure, making it
quite tolerable.

I have the same one from Eveready. I too have loosened it over time as
it would give me a headache after an hour or so. This model also has a
"pitch" adjustment so you can have the red light shine on the approach
plate with minimal head tilting.

Got mine at Target for $12 and use it all the time. Like Peter, I put
it under my headset band.

Marco