Old May 19th 19, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Implausible Time Records

Thanks Evan.Â* As a retired Systems Engineer, I've made a lot of work
arounds and they're not very satisfying.Â* The problem needs to be fixed.

If it's from the GPS engine manufacturer, they should fix it.Â* Do both
the vario and the CN2 computer use the same GPS?Â* It seems unlikely that
both CN and LX would make the same error in their code.

I'll look into a longer download interval but how about my previous
question?Â* Is there a way to roll back to the previous firmware versions.

On 5/19/2019 4:22 AM, Tango Eight wrote:
A possible work around is to download your flight using an alternate time interval. CN flight recorders store internally at one second, can d/l at user selectable intrval up to 8 sec (iirc).

Best,

Evan Ludeman

--
Dan, 5J