Old June 27th 19, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Eglider.org Knauff and Grove not filling orders???

I placed an order for an item on the Knauff and Grove website a couple of weeks ago. My credit card was charged immediately for the order. After a week of the website order status showing "in process" I called Tom. He said he didn't have any knowledge of my order and he didn't have the item. I sent him a screen shot of the order confirmation web page and a copy of my credit card statement showing the charge. Tom called and said I will have to get the item from somewhere else, I said "fine, but I need a refund". It has been over a week since that conversation and still no refund. If it doesn't post soon I'll have to go through the process of protesting the charge with the credit card company.

Computer problems, hacks, whatever; if a customer shows proof of an erroneous charge and the merchant does not make an immediate refund that merchant no longer deserves our patronage. There is absolutely no excuse for sitting on my money without any intention of delivering the ordered item.