Old December 4th 19, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Reminder - Washington DC Area FIRC will be held January 19 and19, 2020

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 4:28:18 PM UTC-5, wrote:
No. If you go past your expiration date on your cfig. It will require a retest or practical with a DPE or FAA rep.

CH (just finished my FIRC online) I use ACEcfi one time charge of iirc $99.00 free renewals for life.

My question is about doing a FIRC early, not late. Many months before the expiration date.

BTW I too used ACEcfi, twice now. Did the job, and I could choose the time, but was a pretty boring 2 days that could have been better used in a soaring-oriented FIRC.