Old December 8th 19, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default Looking for pictures of motorglider failures

On Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 3:38:04 PM UTC-6, Tom BravoMike wrote:
On Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 12:01:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Motor in a sailplane = a complicated abomination, ......

An efficient light power plane utilizing sailplane aerodynamics = beautiful engineering.,,,,

As the Italians put it: Donna e moto amore e dolore...

Well, for one, my spouse has never failed me (and she's prettier than any Rotax, Solo or FES engine).