Old December 8th 19, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for pictures of motorglider failures

Well, for one, my spouse has never failed me (and she's prettier than any Rotax, Solo or FES engine).

I hear ya there Duster, and in response to someones post earlier, I never denegrated the UTILITY of a motor glider, just said they are an abomination lol. I get the same utility without tying up 100,000k in finances. As for a tow plane, not needed, my truck and 1800 ft of spectra do just fine but thats if your not afraid to thermal below 1,000ft. And it costs peanuts.