Old April 23rd 21, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default SSA Regional Webinar Apr 23, 2021 7 pm MDT

On 4/23/21 9:25 AM, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
These training webinars are great. Are the prior 6 sessions of the Black Forest training webinars available somewhere on the SSA web site? Were they recorded as done in the past with other webinars and put on our web site for those that missed the original broadcasts?

I had been able in the past on the old SSA site to find a simple list of all available previously broadcast webinars but unable to find that list on the new site. I quick look-see all I find is a calendar at https://www.ssa.org/events/category/webinars/month/ that shows only future items (actually only one item at this time it seems). Its probably somewhere but I need a hint.

Thanks, John

Got to members.ssa.org, use old login

My Home Page/News/Webinars

Last one added was the Chicago glider club meeting.