Old August 7th 05, 12:05 PM
Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
Richard Lamb wrote:
Richard,
Tried to contact you through the E-mail address that you included,
but the message wouldn't go through. ( said it was "undeliverable at
this address. " Do you have another address that we could use? Thanks

Neal

is the correst address, Neal.
I'm getting outside email, so I think it's working ok.

But looking back up the thread (I'm posting via Google) it looks like
somebody
(googlish) has mangled all the email addresses. (?)

For a few months now, Google _has_ been mangling all addresses,
WHEN READ ON GOOGLE.

messages -sent- via google, when read "somewhere else", do not have the
mangled addresses you see when reading USENET via google.