Old March 12th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,sci.electronics.design

Default More LED's - Again

Andrew Sarangan wrote:

snip

Also, regarding the #70 drill bits, are you sure you got them at Harbor
Freight? They did not have anything smaller than 1/16". If you have a
product number or a URL that would be helpful.

McMaster has numbered sizes to #80. They are good people.

I won't do business with Harbor Freight. They have the worst parts
and tech help departments I ever dealt with. They still haven't sent me
a part I was promised in early December.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired