Old May 27th 06, 11:44 PM
Christopher Christopher is offline
Junior Member

I received an email response from Nestor for a quote:

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry, sorry for delay in answer, we had some technical problems here.

Interesting kits for you are Slepcev Storch and Slepcev Microlight Storch. They use ROTAX 912 ULS, 100hp engine. I find that ROTAX 912 is best engine for Slepcev Storch.

The SLEPCEV Storch Kits are fully welded, painted fuselage and empennage (chrome molly 4130) and come complete with upholstered seats, landing gear, wheels, and hydraulic disk brakes. The Kit has doors on both sides. Spars are Ribs are predrilled and lightening holes flanged.

Slepcev Storch MK4 - basic version of Storch is available in kit and ready to fly version. Slepcev Storch has metal covered wings. Its J.A.R.-V.L.A certified.

Kit version is available; Slepcev Storch kit is ROTAX 912 ULS, 100hp engine suitable. Price is 28.850USD. Approximate time for assembling is 800 - 1000 hours.

Slepcev Storch Microlight is slightly smaller than Slepcev Storch. It has fabric covered wings. Microlight is also available in kit or ready to fly version.

Storch Microlight kit is available, its Rotax 912 ULS, 100hp engine suitable, colored in standard colors, or in color of your choice. Price is 28.850 USD. Approximate time for assembling is 700 - 900 hours.

Please let me know.

Best regards

Nestor Slepčev