Old February 8th 12, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default Transponder reminder: 1202, do NOT ident unless requested by ATC

On Feb 8, 7:36*am, Dave Nadler wrote:
Apologies, I'm repeating what was briefed,
but I did not get the relevant publication ID.
It would be great if anybody can find it...
Effective date is 9-February.
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave

We have received confirmation from Tucson TRACON to change our
dedicated glider transponder code from the present 0400 to the new
National 1202 on February 9th. Our President asked for this
confirmation from them, but they have obviously been informed.

Mike