Old August 19th 03, 05:09 PM

Another data point for you...

Lincoln Park Aviation (N07) in New Jersey also has wireless. I regularly
bring my laptop over to get the latest weather, DUATs, etc. before a flight.

It should be a no brainer if you already have DSL/Cable. Your overhead is
$100 for a WAP. You'd think every FBO would do it. Of course, some FBOs
are so cheap they don't even have PCs (nevermind a network connection). If
you like anachronisms, stop by the "weather center" at Caldwell Flight
Academy at CDW sometime. If I recall correctly, it's a 100Mhz Pentium with
a 2400 baud modem and a dot matrix printer.

mark

"Javier Henderson" wrote in message
I overnighted at CRQ on Friday, and used Western Flight for FBO services.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they offer complimentary WiFi
Internet access to their customers. Details are posted right on the
counter.

Just passing the info along. I wish more FBO's offered this
service. The overnight ramp fee was $10. Fuel is $2.18 at the self
service island. Friendly folks, the car I had reserved was ready as
promised, and the hotel room they had reserved had been guaranteed for
a late arrival as requested.

-jav