Old June 10th 05, 03:57 AM

Default New Borgelt Vario!

Hey Guys,

Wings and Wheels has on there Web Site in big bold red colors
&&&&&&&&&&&&"NEW B400 and B500 systems from Borgelt!These new systems
bring on the next generation of modern variometer and STF variometer
systems with GPS (B500) coupling !" &&&&&&&&
Does anyone know anything about the B400 or the B500? I am in the
market for a nice replacement for my LNAV. I am leaning towards the
LX7000 but I would love to see what Mike B. has coming out because he
has contributed greatly to this Forum :-).

If it's coming out soon then it's surely in Beta testing.... come on
someone... Leak the news!!

Jerz LS-6B Golf Charlie