Old May 19th 18, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GlidePort.aero - how to send a link

I can't seem to send a usable link of one of my flight logs to a friend. The friend is not logged into Glideport. The link I copied from when I was looking at the track (and logged in) shows no tracks when the friend uses the link. A link to a search by pilot name, with my name, works when I log in, but results in "Nothing found" when not logged in. Is there a way to create a link that can be used by anybody?