Old July 31st 19, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default More sad news

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 12:45:36 PM UTC-7, kirk.stant wrote:
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 9:25:46 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I would choose ADSB over PowerFlarm now, for a glider and a towplane.

Yeah, right, I'm not holding my breath for all those club gliders to get ADS-B out! PF is the way to go for gliders; of course ideally, tow planes should have both.

Kirk

Kirk, with respect, are you holding your breath for all those club gliders to get Flarm? ADSB is CLEARLY the 'way to go' for best traffic awareness in the USA.