Old May 6th 05, 03:35 PM
Happy Dog

wrote in message

Thomas Borchert wrote:

I didn't disagree with that. You know of any alternatives, besides

the DA-40 TDI? I don't.

but no better than the Bonanza with a JPI at a fraction of the

price.

Some think so. Many don't - witness the sales numbers.

Look, I don't want to fight over this or defend anything. But the

sales numbers are there. You can't debate those.

... and the fact that hundreds of millions of people buy cigarettes
means what?

Gee, that they're addicted to nicotine? That they think it's cool? Read
what the OP wrote again and then look up "faulty analogy" and try again.

moo