Old January 5th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan

Default Historic FARs

Greetings Gentlemen,

I am looking for a copy of FAR Part 61.109(A) (Aeronautical Experience)
that was current in June 1970 when I got my private pilot ticket. I
don't need all of 61.109, just part A which is Private Single Engine
Land.

FAA.gov has some Historical FARs but not part 61.
I called the local FSDO but no luck there.
I have googled the subject but no hits for 61.109 that was current in
1970.
The Government Printing Office only carries the current edition.
I have checked some of the libraries that are supposed to carry
archives of govt materials but no hits yet.

Any Info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan Luer