Old October 28th 20, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

Default The Apology

I have really enjoyed having you in the batters box. here it is after 10 on the East Coast, must go watch a bit of Fox News, fair and balanced and get ready to work in the mango grove in the morning. Hope you have a wonderful evening and stay safe. Bob

Bob, I'm really proud of you. That's two posts, no fascist or nazi undertones. This is what progress looks like.

Thanks for this. We'll get through it, brother. Together. I'll be here for you.