Old April 27th 04, 03:33 PM
Mike Murdock

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
I think your claims of being a pilot are bogus.

You are an idiot.

Sometimes, but not usually

I chose a poor example to make my point. What I was trying to say is that
if you selectively ignore facts, you can come to just about any conclusion.
I was not trying to acuse you of not being a pilot, nor of being a 14
year-old boy, and not accusing you of being like a 14 year-old boy. If I
offended you with that remark, I sincerely apologize. It was not my intent
to insult or offend.

I was just trying to say that you are saying that someone else's claims are
bogus, without offering any facts or evidence to back up your statement. I
tried to illustrate that by making an oviously outlandish claim of my own,
about you.

Obviously, you are entitled to your opinion, and entitled to express it in
this forum, but some people hold you in regard, so don't you owe it to them
to more carefully consider your statements?

-Mike