Old July 2nd 07, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Roger (K8RI)

Default What a sight...and what a sound

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:08:58 -0700, Jay Honeck
wrote:

We had the EAA B-17 on our field all weekend, with perfect weather (high
70's, no clouds, and no humidity). They gave over 400 rides, and had between
6 and 7,000 tours of the plane- a great turnout.

That is awesome!

Hey, Doc -- when is the Milwaukee Air Show this year?

I was going to suggest the Muskegon Air Fair if you could get across
the pond as it's been a large civilian and military air show for many
years, but unfortunately there is a blurb at 10.20.200.153 saying its
lost money for some time and they are taking a year off.