Old December 21st 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
david

Default Want a free tow?

Hey Fred,

Do you think the ailerons would fit in a long-ez?

On Dec 18, 2:27*pm, Fred wrote:
SoaringNV has a pair of LS-4 ailerons at Rick Anderson's Yankee
Composite shop on Lamson Field, near Clear Lake, CA. *They're ready
for pickup (and paid for), but I don't have time to drive over and
back right now.

If anyone is dragging a glider trailer from that neck of the woods to
Minden, NV in the next month and would put the ailerons in the
trailer, we'll give you a free tow. *That oughta be a fair trade, no?

Free tow for bringing some ailerons to Minden? *Good deal!

Thanks.

Fred
775 790-4314