Old December 23rd 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_2_]

Default Want a free tow?

On Dec 22, 12:04*pm, drbdanieli wrote:
The ailerons were carried here by Barry D., a good friend and very
active glider pilot who flies out of Minden. Regrettably, he has a
motorglider so can't use a tow!

Come on now Fred, you know I also have a Nimbus 3D that would love a
tow from you!
Barry

Aha, the plot thinkens and Fred doesn't get off the hook quite so
easily!! Way to go Barry!

And I'm saying this 'cause I know Fred and the good folks at SoaringNV
appreciate your help and will enjoy giving you that tow. BTW, was a
maximum altitude mentioned? Have you thought about going for the world
altitude record for towed gliders?? (g)

Merry Christmas to all,

bumper
zz