Old March 28th 05, 06:11 AM
Pete

I don't know about you guys, but I simply can't imagine a better way to
spend Easter Sunday. Can you?

Sure I can, like going to church with my friends and family to celebrate the
resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Flying is great, but its not
everything.

Why bother relating your story to Easter if the day means nothing to you ?
Wait, I see, if you emphasize how you're going flying on Easter, then you
can throw darts at KPDC's FBO for having the gall to be closed.

It's amazing I say ! Those small town bumpkins actually closed on Easter
Sunday ! They are probably at church, have you ever heard of such as
travesty ?