Old August 22nd 03, 05:38 PM
Jamey Jacobs

I'm surprised there are no additional comments on the discus wing - no
mentions of quirks, or flying ballasted vs unballasted, or comparisons
to the LS4, or versus the discus 2, or ...

my Carat, it will be at minden for a few months, then at Palo Alto
(PAO)airport in the San Francisco bay area. There are a number of
good-great soaring areas within 125 miles, so I'll have my option of
which one is working best, or to explore new areas. I hope to have it
by the end of the year.

(Steve B) wrote in message . com...
Jamey...

...I am curious were your Carat will be located? Hopefuly you will be
flying in the near future and can forward comments on the Ship.

Thanks
Steve