Old October 16th 13, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Juanman

Default Butterfly display (displaying a big red logo under normal flight conditions)

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 11:59:45 AM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:
Folks the issue is polarization. The butterfly display is plenty bright but if you use polarized sunglasses you can only use the display in vertical orientation. I hope butterfly will eventually address this issue and provide additional polarization option. No issue with the panel display only the rectangular.

Ramy

Beg to disagree. I have the panel display and even without glasses it is half as bright as my other instruments. And the letters/numbers are still small even after the latest software upgrade.