Old November 7th 20, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Browser accessed airport camera

5Z wrote on 11/7/2020 8:41 AM:
On Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 3:24:39 PM UTC-7, Eric Greenwell wrote:
I'd like to use a webcam to view the weather at the airport I fly from

Check out http://skylarknorth.com/
They're using this https://reolink.com/product/rlc-410/

I considered that style as it's what I have on my house, but I think a controllable pan/tilt
camera will allow observing a 360 deg view with a single installation - easier, cheaper. This
is the one I've ordered:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1