Old October 27th 03, 05:37 PM
Robert Ehrlich

During last August I was 1 week in another club where
people had asked for help for an intensive ride
session. Some other pilots were flying rides in others
2 seaters during the same time. The principle was short
flights in the morning (time to glide back from winch launch
at 400m, i.e. 5 min) and longer (~ 15-20 min) in the afternoon.
The ground crew was very efficient by preparing the next
passenger before the flight with an extra parachute before
the landing. Nevertheless, my best day shows only 10 flights.
The limiting factor was the retrieve time for the winch cables
(2 cables only). During some morning flights, I lengthened the
flight, as lift was already available and the winch was not ready.