Old April 19th 05, 11:29 PM
Jeremy Nunn

Default New website I have built for pilots

Hi fellow aviators,

I am a student pilot about to do my 5th hour of learning to fly. I
have set up a website mainly for australian pilots to sell there
aircraft with photos and all for free. I have done this because I am
tired of trying to find aircraft for sale with pictures because as a
new pilot I am not yet familiar with the names of aircraft and need to
see a pic for my own personal judgement. The classifieds section has
all sorts of categories, and there is a message board, naips link and
weather link. I hope to add a web ring in the future so other aircraft
sites can link to mine.

Take a look at it if you like, I know you get spammers trying to sell
stuff and get you to look at their site but I am a future pilot and
want to share my site with other pilots. Also anyone who has a story
and pics can email them to me and I will put them on the site. The
site address is www.ozaircraft.backpackersharetravel.com so take a
look and sell your plane for nothing with photos. Any one who wishes
to contact me can reach me at

Sincerely

Jeremy Nunn