Old May 28th 05, 03:21 AM
Mike 'Flyin'8'

Yeah... Did not think about that fact...

On Sat, 28 May 2005 01:59:38 GMT, George Patterson

According to the story, which we all know how accurate those can be, he was
"NEAR" 18000, I read that as 17,999 and not 18,001. Benefit of the doubt
to him, especially given the accuracy of the equipment.

This is Edwards AFB. The accuracy of military radar is along the lines of "He's
at 18,027' 1", Captain."

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.

Mike Alexander
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA