Old July 1st 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.military.retired,soc.veterans,alt.war.iraq,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

Default JINSA/PNAC Neocon Richard Perle: Why Did Bush Blink on Iran?:

War if necessary, but not necessarily war.
Maybe the time just isn't ripe yet.
At some point the combination of looneytoon
Iranian leadership and rising internal strike
may present an opportune moment to strike.
Mind you the Ayatollahs seem to want to throw a
rope around Ahmedinejad who seems just a little too
much of a headjob even for them.
Besides if we are down to 5 brigades in Iraq
by next year we'll have all those battle hardened
troops just sitting around twiddling their thumbs.

IBM