Old July 3rd 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Jordan wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:

I have never been off-topic in s.h.w-i. We have been over that many times and
no one has produced a single example of it. I did not post one word in this
thread until you posted.

That I deal with real history regarding WWII and you deal accept Allied
proganda as what happened regarding WWII is a long-standing disagreement and
will likely never be resolved.

Matt, I actually wasn't talking about you. I disagree with you
regarding the Holocaust and the role of Jews in European and Mideastern
history, but you've never attempted to do real harm to those you debate
with. That puts your moral standing at least one order of magnitude
above scumbags like Carlos Yu, who tried to get people he didn't like
fired from their jobs, and hacked into accounts; or Douglas Muir, who
made fraudulent bids on my items on eBay in order to damage my account
there. You grasp the basic concept that speech is not harm; they
don't.

If I met you IRL I'd treat you politely; I can't say the same thing for
them.

If you are damaged Cohu Electronics is the asset you go after as damages.

--
America will murder as many Iraqis as required to liberate Iraq.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3651