Old December 6th 11, 06:14 PM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sinclair[_2_] View Post
On Dec 4, 8:48*pm, matterson rusyn matterson.rusyn.
wrote:
'Randy[_2_ Wrote:

;791734']Hello Russ,
I just purchased a Duster that came will plans. I don't get the glider
for a couple weeks. I am also getting all the molds for all the
fiberglass
parts, extra tail feather, wing covers....
Some of these extra parts might available.

Randy

Hi Randy

Awesome Congratulations on your new baby,i sure would be interested in
the plan, molds and extras stuff especially the plans , i sure cant wait
to start to build. * my email lets talk

Thanks *Russ

--
matterson rusyn

I have the molds for the Duster turtle deck (used with the blown
canopy),pointed nose cone, wheel fairing (concave and convex), seat
and instrument panel (large & small). Free to anyone who wants to come
get them out of the shop attic. Located in Placerville, Ca.
JJ
Hi jj

would like to have duster stuff , it would go to go use but i live in West Virginia , is there a way to get it box up and shipped will pay all expenses
lets work somthing out.

Russ

Last edited by matterson rusyn : December 6th 11 at 06:20 PM.