Old December 30th 18, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Recirculate cockpit air to keep feet warm?

Dan Marotta wrote on 12/29/2018 2:53 PM:
And nothing beats wool for staying warm.* It even keeps you warm when it's wet.* A
little tidbit from arctic survival school...

Since my down or polyester jacket or snow suit won't be getting wet during a wave
flight, I've gone that route. Don't have anything with wool in it, and thermal
underwear, "street clothes", and an down or polyester snowsuit keep me warm. It
helps a lot that I've fixed all the canopy and vent leaks, and that I usually stop
at 0 deg F on the climb.

--
Eric Greenwell -