Old July 22nd 03, 02:21 AM
Guy Elden Jr.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:z0XSa.115569$H17.35705@sccrnsc02...
Straight line winds (or a small tornado) of almost 100 miles per hour tore
through here last night, turning the inn into a complete shambles of

downed
limbs, broken windows, and -- worst of all -- damage to our party area,
jeopardizing this Sundays fly-in pool party!

Doh! I feel for ya, I really do... that mess of weather is bearing down on
NJ now, making me think that my practice checkride with my instructor
Tuesday night, then the real IR checkride on Wednesday night, might have to
wait til next week. We've had nothing but great IFR or great VFR weather all
summer, and bam, three days of forecast thunderstorms in a row! Just my
luck. . . :-(

Glad nobody was hurt out there...

--
Guy Elden Jr.