Old January 2nd 04, 10:09 PM
Bill

If you are not upgrading the CPU then definitely go to 512RAM and a minimum
Video card of the ATI9600XT or NVIDIA 5700U
Doesn't make much sense going with more expensive video cards with that CPU.
FS2004 is very CPU dependent. Its like trying to get a BMW740 engine into a
Camry :-) (No Toyota flames please they are good cars )

Bill

"Dave Schwartz" wrote in message
. net...
I have a Dell, with a Pentium 4, 1.6 GHz, 256 MB of RAM and a 64 MB NVIDIA
GeForce 2 MX with TV out video card. I bought FS 2004 and it doesn't seem
great. Should I upgrade the video card and memory, and if so, what would

be
your suggestions?

--
Dave Schwartz