Old July 8th 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default planez2958L.jpg (1/1)

No need for YOU to apologize... However I will concede my mistake as to the
original poster of the images...

and thank you very much but my head is quite firmly in place, but I wonder
how is yours?

Andrew

"Clark" wrote in message
"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote
in :

Excuse me...?

You are the newbie here... Many of us have been here for many years, a
few years ago we took a vote and the NON-yEnc crowd won. Granted it was
spirited argument and there where a lot of VERY valid points made by
BOTH SIDES. However in the end the NON yEnc people arguments won out.
For the record and for your information; many of us for one reason or
another prefer our simpler newsreaders such as OE, and perhaps a few
other programs who's titles I can't recall. Granted they are best for
suited for casual or light newsgroup users, but for people such as
myself who have tried the others we still prefer our light readers. So
given that this group is about aviation imagery aimed at the more casual
NG users, why would you come in here post dozens of images in a format
that not everyone can read??? To make matters worse you don't even
follow the established protocols usually followed in NGs that are highly
yEnc oriented, such as mentioning yEnc in subject line....

So now you are going to accuse the regulars of being rude and stupid?
Better still you are going to dictate to them about the software that
they use. All because they took exception to a NEWBIE posting in a
format that not everyone can read???

Have I missed something or????

Andrew, you are seriously mistaken. I haven't called people stupid. I have
called some people rude because they were.

FYI, I didn't post the images, sorry.

When you get your head straightened out and figure out what really
happend,
I'll read you apology and consider the circumstances.

"Clark" wrote in message
"Jim Morris" wrote in
@newsfe15.phx:

Like I said, grow up. Plonking me has no affect on what I post.
Posting complaints about yenc won't change a thing. Add a free yenc
decoder to the
sorry excuse for a newsreader you use and you won't have to complain
about
something that is a total non-event.

You are stupid. Go away.
yEnc free (mostly) for a very long time.
Us old folks like it that way.
Now go away.

Old fashioned Jim Morris

I'll be a little more specific than my other post.

"Dallas" was rude. Uncalled for rude. Your are equally rude. If you
don't like something, calling it stupid won't help. Saying you can't
change for the
better won't help. Telling other people what to do won't help. Do you
get it
now? I doubt it.

--
---