Old November 14th 03, 12:33 AM
Tom

Default FS: Kaflex Driveshafts -new surplus- SKCP2348-5

I have a few new (old stock) Kalfex driveshafts for sale. I had these
re-inspected two weeks ago at an FAA/Bell certified center. Each shaft
comes with an 8130 hard card w/ JAA permissions. These fit the Bell
OH-58 and I have a copy of an STC that shows this exact Kamatics p/n:
SKCP2348-5 being used on the Bell 206A and Bell 206B helicopters.
Asking $4250. each. I believe these cost over $13k from the
manufacturer. Again, these are new and in their original factory
packaging.

Thanks,

Tom Lassiter
Lassiter's Surplus, Inc.