Old January 19th 05, 03:02 PM

Denny wrote:
Darwin award!

While we are on the topic of stupidity, did everyone notice that the
military managed to t-bone another GA plane yesterday, killing the GA
pilot, while the intrepid combat pilots parachuted to safety..

Denny

First off, they (the T-37 crew) were probably an instructor and a
student. Secondly, what would you have done, stayed in the airplane
and die? Did the accident happen in a MOA? On another board the GA
aircraft was noted as a crop duster and the accident occurred at 5000
feet. 5 grand is pretty high for a crop duster--maybe he wasn't used
to clearing for planes up high.

I'd say you're fairly competitive in the Darwin award race--you have my
vote.

Tim