Old December 28th 10, 08:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno[_2_]

Default video editing tools

Yes, I know WMM can do text overlays, but only very primitive titles,
credits, etc. *I want to do 'postit note' type callouts on the screen,
similar to what you see on many YouTube instructional videos. *These
are small rectangular callout boxes with a pointer. *Also, some simple
arrowhead callouts would be nice. *If you watch B4's Logan videos
you'll see what I mean

Regards,

TA

Hi Frank,
Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy making and sharing soaring
videos and hope for some more interesting ones next season. Good
news. The callout boxes overlay is actually a part of youtube and not
made during editing the videos. Once you have uploaded your video to
youtube and it has finished processing, go back into the annotations
editor and you will be able to add the text callouts there. Hope this
helps.

BTW, I am using Adobe Premiere Pro and the learning curve is amazingly
steep and I have really struggled even doing simple editing but
eventually once figured out it should help make for better videos.

Bruno - B4
http://www.youtube.com/user/bviv