Old November 13th 19, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

Paul T lol, my neck is not stuck out, I’m afraid its your neck thats way out there...Thinking that your the best thing since sliced bread due to visiting the States and “ beating everyone over here” in that one contest, is one of the most “neck stretching” comments I’ve heard here on r.a.s.

Thats what makes this discussion group so much fun and interesting. Denigrating ones machine or country is like denigration ones wife. Better not do it or you for sure are gonna get comments, or if one keeps pushing the point, maybe get a bloody nose. If you will notice in my posts I never said diddly squat about EU gliders until your “pos” remark regarding the foundational machines of early american soaring. I even brought forth the fact that we buy most all our ships from abroad now, although the EU does not have a lock on the market anymore. I think the south african JS boys have got you guys beat in more ways then one now.

As for your ridiculously arrogant statement regarding your superiority in the racing department, I will just let that pass for what I hope it was, namely an over-reaction in the heat of argument. Congratulations on your win over here, however winning one contest in no way shows your apparent superiority in the soaring department. I will say, in that department however, until I see you accomplish your diamond badge in a low performance machine or “beat all of us” in a one-class competition, I can’t engender much respect for your self professed unproven “north american” soaring abilities lol.