Old September 22nd 04, 06:06 PM
Transition Zone

Default 1972 **** test . . . so where was dubya ??

"Jonathan" wrote in message .. .
I am coming late to this discussion (having ignored it for the tedium of the
Bush/Kerry attacks on this group)...

Just a quick question.

Without probable cause, why are we so quick to support a random violation of
the most basic private matters? The constitution clearly states that are
'persons' are not to be subject to unreasonable searches, and I think the
concept of being forced to urinate in a cup under the supervision of another
is pretty damned unreasonable.

This has nothing to do with Bush, I don't care if he snorted coke back in
the early 1970s (just as I didn't care that Clinton and Gore and Kerry and
so many others smoked weed or whatever).

Since you were a ground-pounder instead of an airdale, of course you wouldn't
give a hell what condition our pilots are like flying overhead

It has to do with basic privacy.

Privacy to do cocaine, not get caught and drive and then A-6 Intruder where it
shouldn't go. Right ??

So, if George W. Bush blew off a **** test because he thought it was an
unreasonable breach of his privacy, I applaud that.

Just like you would officers that you would command, right ??

If, OTOH, he supported the drug testing others, later, then he is a total
schmuck..

What's his military doing now ??