Old August 15th 03, 04:42 PM
Juan E Jimenez

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very

smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying

them
the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

A fool and his money....

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
Dumb**** Award or what?