Old August 15th 03, 09:04 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:42:04 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message
.. .

"Jim" wrote in message

I am looking for a Micro balancer for my Mini-500. While it is very

smooth
in most conditions I wil want to use a micro balancer in the future as
future preventive maintenance will tend to cause changes to current
settings. Must be a 100 or so out there now with no use because most
Mini-500 owners retained their Micro balancers instead of conveying

them
the new owners.

Thanks,
Jim

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:48:01 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

A fool and his money....

++++++++++++++++++++

Mini-500 or BD-5.

Similar deals.
Take yer pick.

Ah yes, and spoken by a pear-shaped farm animal who owns an aircraft that
does what neither the Mini-500 or BD-5 can do, fold its wings, in flight.
And he bought it _after_ he knew it did that. Does that qualify you for the
Dumb**** Award or what?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sounds like you're too friggin' scared to fly a BD-5...
or too damn smart, incompetent or just plain cowardly.
Any of the above still specifically points to one thing...
You're a loud mouth wannabee.

FWIW....
I've flown 473 of the 653 hours on my RV-3.
Wings are doing fine up to 4.5 G @ 1100 lbs.
Care to tell us what you have flown a BD-5 to?

P.S.
Since your so GD stupid/ignorant, Jaun...
One can yank the wings off most any airplane.
Especially the slick ones, teaching oneself aerobatics
and in a homebuilt that was not built to specifications.

Anyhow, there are those that just talk and then
there are those that walk their talk. It's no secret
which camp Juan is in. He calls it journalism...
I call it pure unadulterated Zoomer bull****.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years and nearly 9000 hours of flight