Old July 25th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Default Quiet Vent

Ed,

The Quiet Vent kit is relatively new and has not been marketed commercially.
It's only been mentioned on this newsgroup and on the Stemme and ASH26E
groups. I've also sold a few of the first version of QV at Minden where I'm
based. That said, there are enough of the first QV version in use that you
may get a testimonial in response - - maybe. Please note that the first
version was not robust in use and could fail at sub-zero temperatures. The
seal, if not installed exactly right, could vibrate like the reed in an obo!
I'm replacing these at no charge.

The QV is completely clear when installed, so good pictures may be
difficult. If you email me privately, I'll send you a picture that has the
QV colored with a felt tip marker so it shows up well - - I did this for the
instruction sheet.

'Course you could always take a chance and order one, only $5 - - cheerfully
refunded if you're not satisfied.
--
bumper ZZ (reverse all after @)
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."

"flying_monkey" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody got a picture of this device? Any testimonials on how well it
works?

Thanks,
Ed