Old April 25th 21, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_7_]

Default How Do You Evaluate an OLC Flight ?

On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 6:29:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I would like to know how others evaluate an OLC flight and determine the difficulty factor involved? I will hold my opinion until this has been truly debated. Old Bob

The file may have a declaration embedded, but I suppose you would have to download it to read it. Other than that, there's no comparison with committing to a task. Of course there's much to be said for skillful task-setting!