Old July 11th 03, 01:36 AM
Big John

Bob

Get a heat gun and deactivate the heating element. Put a 12/24 VDC
motor on to replace the 110 VAC one. Use blower to turbo your leaf
blower. Just think out of the box.

Big John
Point of the sword

On 10 Jul 2003 15:30:28 GMT, osit (RobertR237)
wrote:

In article , "Model Flyer"
writes:

Bob, the simple answer is, the leaf blower is turbo charged.:-)
--

.
--

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Now where can I buy one of those turbo
charged leaf blowers? I am tired of climbing on top of my high pitched roof to

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)