Old July 11th 03, 11:59 PM
Model Flyer

"Big John" wrote in message
Bob

Get a heat gun and deactivate the heating element. Put a 12/24 VDC
motor on to replace the 110 VAC one. Use blower to turbo your leaf
blower. Just think out of the box.

Some of the hair driers use a 12volt motor in series with the heater,
if he used one of those all he would have to do is remove the element
and connect directely to the bat.
--

..
--

Antispam trap in place

Big John
Point of the sword

On 10 Jul 2003 15:30:28 GMT, osit (RobertR237)
wrote:

In article , "Model Flyer"
writes:

Bob, the simple answer is, the leaf blower is turbo charged.:-)
--

.
--
Cheers,
Jonathan Lowe
modelflyer at antispam dot net

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Now where can I buy one of

those turbo
charged leaf blowers? I am tired of climbing on top of my high

pitched roof to
blow pine needles and one of those should do the trick in short

order.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)