Old April 1st 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default bolt not coming undone on asw-15b mainwheel

Trying to change the tube out. There's 3 small 10 mm nuts on one
side. One of them came right off no problem. The other two, turn,
but the bolts spin with the nut! The backside of the bolt is inside
the wheel. The only one that came off, was just easy to unscrew.

If I can't reach inside and hold the backside of the bolt, then how
can I get these three bolts off to change the tire?

If anyone has done this, and I can send pictures to your email....then
shoot me a line at "liv2soar at yahoo dot com"

Thermals are here!
See you at cloudbase
Spam