Old September 30th 14, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2015 SSA Contest Selection

Rolf - Really sorry about this. A lot of moving parts are involved in scheduling all these events during the "sweet spot" of our spring/early summer soaring season and I'm sure it is difficult for everyone to coordinate. I for one would have definitely done both events (Ceasar Creek is only a few hours away from home for me) and I am bummed that the date can't be adjusted. Nationals held in the Midwest are rare things and it is really sad that I will have to miss it! It will be a great event. Ceasar Creek is a great place to fly! I'll try and get the MI boys fired up about it.

Sean
7T